The Sandy Neck Staff wishes to extend a warm welcome to everyone for the 2018 summer season at Sandy Neck Beach Park!
With the 4th of July fast approaching we want to update you on Beach conditions. The Off Road Vehicle Beach is open .5 miles. The speed limit is 5 MPH. Park on the berm, 30’ from the fence line, with your headlights facing the dunes.
Campers may park with either their headlights or taillights to the dunes. We ask those campers who park with the taillights to the dunes to put their hang tags in the rear window of the camper for easy viewing! Daytrippers may park with campers. Daytripper area is well marked and no campers will be allowed to park in Daytripper area. Parking plan is available online at www.sandyneckbeachpark.com
The Sandy Neck Staff has been working extra hard to make this upcoming holiday a safe and successful one! In order to accommodate as many vehicles safely on the ORV (Off Road Vehicle) corridor during the peak times, Staff may assist in “stacking” vehicles during the parking process as conditions allow.
There will be NO two-wheel camper drive tests conducted from Monday, July 2nd through Sunday, July 8th.
There will be NO tow behind trailers allowed on the ORV corridor Friday, June 29th through Sunday, July 8th.
We expect a busy 4th of July Holiday and want everyone to have fun and remain safe! A couple of reminders to help you enjoy your time here at Sandy Neck:
1. On the ORV Corridor, dogs must be leashed at all times (15′ leash or less). No dogs allowed in parking lot or on public beach. No pets are allowed past the ORV closure line.
2. Fires are allowed in designated areas starting at 7 pm (please visit our web site for more information).
3. Per State of Massachusetts Fire Marshall regulations: NO Fireworks or Sky Lanterns are allowed to be set off from any beach.
4. No vehicles can enter the park after 9pm.
5. Curfew is 11 pm. You must be out of the park by that time.
Please call the gatehouse at 508-362-8300 with any questions
Thank you for making SandyNeckBeachPark your vacation destination!