Now is the time to send in your photos of your family dog in order to enter Barnstable's Best Dog Contest for 2017! Starting on April 1st, send in your dog’s photo (put your name and address on the back) along with a check for your license. Don’t forget to come in and vote too! The contest ends on May 1st. Once the contest is over we will return the photo and the new dog tag to you. Maybe your dog will win the #1 tag! The actual dog licenses will not be issued until May 5th.
- Barnstable’s Best Dog contest:
- Send the photo (with your name and address on the back)
- a stamped self-address envelope;
- Include a check for $7.00 for a spayed or neutered animal,
- or $10.00 for a male or female dog;
- a copy of the current rabies certificate (if it has been updated recently)
- Mail all of the above to: Town Clerk, 367 Main St., Hyannis, MA 02601.
The winner of Barnstable’s Best Dog will receive the #1 tag and his/her photo will be on the Barnstable website for the coming year. We will accept photos until noon on the 1st of May. The winner will be announced on May 2nd. So remember to come in and vote during that time for your favorite dog. All dog owners have until July 1, 2017 to get their 2017 license. Order early so you won’t forget.